|Job code||Title||Location||Posting Date||Apply Now|
|ACS 224||IT Delivery Manager||North Brunswick, NJ||Monday, February 27, 2017||Submit Resume|
IT Delivery Manager
* Manage onshore and offshore technical staff for Client.
* Management includes responsibility over Microsoft, OpenSystems and Networking.
* Manage customer projects within scope and within or below budget.
* Service Delivery Management - responsible for relationship between the customer and Client from a technical perspective.
* Multiple datacenter refreshes, moves and migrations.
* Implement all projects and tasks with Change Control system Service Now and ITSM.
* Set Project timelines and resources based on customer needs and implement to Program Executive requirements ahead of time and on budget.
* Create project/vendor specific documents for projects and administration.
* Establish and maintained Infrastructure to support three and four 9 SLA’s.
* Expand, develop and manage of the change management systems, processes and procedures.
* Apply the appropriate change management approach and methodology required to drive consistency throughout all locations
* Identify potential points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns from key stakeholders.
* Evaluating process and procedure changes as necessary and assure changes are implemented globally, as appropriate.
* Developing change management key performance indicators and track, trend, and report results.
* Drive continuous improvement of change processes/results.
* Promoting consistency in the execution of changes and the required deliverables throughout the organization. Competencies
* Able to present data in an organized manner.
* Ability to influence and shape the decisions of others and to work through issues or conflicts to create. ü
* Fosters Open Communication by promoting open discussion of ideas; providing others with open access to information; listening willingly to input and concerns expressed by others.
* Demonstrated coaching skills, giving clear, motivating, and constructive feedback.
* Promotes collaboration; involves team members in plans and decisions that affect them.
* A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, to take initiative, to work independently of day-to-day supervision, and to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Strong organizational and motivational skills with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with competitive needs and deadlines and drive those concurrent projects to completion.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with all levels of management, technical resources, and external contacts and portray a positive company image and trust.
* Makes sound decisions in a timely and confident manner.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering related field.
* Minimum 7 years experience in change management or business management.
* Minimum 10 years experience in project management.
* Extremely strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be a self motivator and strong independent worker.
* Track record of taking initiative and building bridges with internal and external partners to drive results.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
* PMP Certified
* PRICE2 Certifided.